Call for Presentations
Deadline: 15th of August 2018 (extended)
In its first international conference, the graduate college KRITIS wants to bring together civil engineers, computer scientists, urban and spatial planners, architects, sociologists, political scientists, historians and philosophers as well as practitioners from the public administration and operators of critical infrastructures to discuss various protection strategies for networked critical infrastructures in cities.
Information for Applicants
- Each panel has 90 minutes
- Each talk should be no longer than 15 minutes.
- Please submit an abstract of your presentation (max. 2,000 characters, max. 280 words)
- Please add a short CV
- Please send a single PDF file (max. 2 MB)
- Send your application to email@example.com-… by 15th of August 2018
- No hard copy paper or faxed submissions will be accepted
- Please send your proposal only ONE time